This site permits individuals who have worked in the State of Delaware during the past 18 months to file their initial claim
for unemployment insurance benefits and complete the required registration process with the Division of Employment and Training.
Before filing a claim on this site, you will need to have the following information available:
- Your Social Security Number.
- The names, addresses, and phone numbers of all your employers for the last 18 months.
- The name and local number of your union hall, if applicable.
- A telephone number where you can be reached.
- Your state issued driver's license or a state motor vehicle agency issued identification card.
- If you are not a US citizen, you will need your alien registration number and registration card expiration date.
To see the complete list of questions you may need to answer to file a claim, please click the View Questions
Warning: Unless you receive a confirmation number, your claim will not be processed. The Delaware Department of Labor's Division
of Unemployment Insurance will not retain any of the information you enter to file your claim until you receive your confirmation number.
The last page of the Internet application will state that your claim has been completed and will give you a confirmation number. You will then enter Delaware
JobLink to complete the required registration with the Division of Employment & Training.
You may terminate filing your unemployment insurance benefit claim at any time by clicking the "Cancel Filing My Claim" button at the bottom of the page. If you exit the application before receiving a confirmation number, any information that you have entered will be discarded.
To initiate an electronic unemployment insurance benefits claim, please click the "Continue" button below.